Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Madness

Well hello everyone.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I am a little late posting today, but I had a MONDAY on a MONDAY! 

Today I am going to tell you a little about Thermostats.  There are many brands of Thermostats.  Nonprogrammable and programmable.  I don't recommend any brand in particular.  I do prefer a programmable thermostat, though.  You can set it according to your schedule.    I recommend setting your thermostat at 78 degrees Fahrenheit in the Summer and 68 degrees Fahrenheit in the Winter.  You can set it higher in the Summer if you are away from home and lower in the Winter (but not below 40 degrees).

You can get a 10% energy savings on your cooling bill by setting the thermostat at 76 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment